Moroccan boxed salad
Ingredients (makes 1 boxed salad)
- 40g Exclusive Leaf mix
- 100g citrus spiced cous cous
- 30g chargrilled red pepper
- 20g cucumber, finely sliced
- 20g chargrilled red onion
- 40g haloumi, sliced
- 100g sliced cooked chicken breast
- 40g hummus
- A drizzle of olive oil
- A pinch of paprika
- A pinch of crushed ras el hanout
- ½ tortilla
- Place the Exclusive Leaf mix in the bottom of the box and scatter the chargrilled red pepper, red onions, cucumber and sliced cooked chicken in diagonal rows over the leaves.
- Char grill or pan-fry the haloumi slice and place in the salad box
- Tightly roll the tortilla half and also place in the box
- Sprinkle the crushed ras el hanout over the chicken.
- Serve with hummus drizzled with olive oil and a pinch of smoked paprika.