Marinated rhubarb, raw Chantenay carrot salad with a Rosary Ash goats curd and walnuts
Ingredients (makes 4 individual salads)
For the salad
- 50g Chantenay carrots, finely shaved and stored in cold water
- 100g dandelions, picked and stored in cold water
- 20g chervil, picked and stored in cold water
- 25g walnut halves, broken into pieces
- 75g Rosary Ash goats cheese, crumbled
- 125g rhubarb, cut into 8cm length. Slice thin, using a peeler.
For the Marinade for the rhubarb
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Make the dressing, by whisking all the ingredients together.
- Add the sliced rhubarb to the marinade, cover and leave in the fridge for 6 hours.
- Strain the liquid off the rhubarb.
- Build up the salad with the rest of the ingredients.