Hasselback Jersey Royal potatoes with marjoram
Ingredients (serves 4 as a side dish)
- 500g Jersey Royal potatoes
- ¼ bunch marjoram
- 100g goose fat
- Coarse sea salt
- With a small sharp knife make cuts in the potatoes, approximately 3mm apart, cutting ¾ of the way through.
- Melt the goose fat in a roasting tray and roll the potatoes in it. Arrange the potatoes in the tray so that the sliced sides are all facing up.
- Place the marjoram amongst the potatoes and sprinkle with the salt.
- Roast the potatoes at 200°C until crisp, golden and cooked through.