The greengrocer super smoothie
Ingredients (makes approximately one litre)
- 500ml apple juice
- 50ml lime juice from approx 4 limes
- 40g mint leaves (reserve the tips for garnish)
- 75g watercress (stalks removed)
- 175g baby spinach, washed
- 5g fresh ginger, grated
- Thin slice of lime from lime used for juicing
- Mint tips from the bunch of mint
- Micro red veined sorrel leaf
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- To serve, pour the smoothie into a martini glass and garnish with a thin slice of lime and balance a small bunch of redcurrants off the edge of the glass. Finish with a mint tip and a micro red veined sorrel leaf to finish.