Exclusive leaf and apricot salad with a quince dressing
Ingredients (serves 4 as a side salad)
Leaf and apricot salad
- 160g Exclusive Leaf Mix
- 2 fresh apricots
- ½ a pomegranate
- A handful of edible flowers (e.g. pansies, nasturtiums, marigolds)
- 25ml Golles quince vinegar
- 75ml Chateau d’Estoublon Grossane extra virgin olive oil
- A squeeze of fresh orange juice
- Salt and pepper
- Stone and slice the apricots, de-seed the pomegranate and sort through the flowers, tearing the petals from any larger ones (e.g. marigolds).
- Gently mix the fruit with the salad leaves, arrange in a serving bowl and sprinkle with the flowers.
- Mix the orange juice and vinegar together, season and whisk in the olive oil. Serve with the salad.