Chargrilled peach and Serrano ham salad
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 ripe and ready to eat select peaches
- 200g Prepped salanova leaf mix
- 50ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 8 slices of Serrano ham
- Preheat a barbecue or griddle pan.
- Slice the peaches in half and then twist to remove the stone. Place the halves of peach onto the preheated griddle and grill each side until well charred but not burnt.
- Immediately serve the peaches with some leaves and some Serrano ham slices draped over. Finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and some Manchego shavings.