Reynolds is one of the UK's leading fresh fruit & vegetable distributors and fresh...
Our commercial and office support functions cover a wide range of departments and roles, including:
We are a growing business and the support roles in all departments are stretching and fulfilling. Without exception, these roles provide an opportunity for driven and results orientated individuals, with a passion for success.
Location: Waltham Cross
Benefits include: In addition to a competitive salary other benefits include: • Increasing annual holiday entitlement (with length of service) • Enrolment into our workplace pension • Free membership to our Health Cashback Plan • Access to discounts and savings through our rewards portal • Free onsite parking • Discounted home order service • Direct access to loans and savings plans with NLCU
Reynolds are looking for a Learning and Develpoment Advisor for a 13 month maternity cover contract.
Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager the successful candidate will delivery effective and continuous progression of the overall L&D strategy. To identify learning and development needs, design, create and deliver learning interventions and solutions across the organisation at every level that fulfils the organisation and individual functions objectives and delivers high performing teams.
40 hours per week
Monday-Friday (5 days)
We are excited to bring aboard an energetic and experienced Learning and Development Advisor who is looking to bring passion back into learning and motivate with their passion to deliver learning!
Duties of the Learning and Development Advisor:
• To manage the coordination and full administration process of a range of learning and development programmes, activities and interventions
• Ensuring superlative training records, training matrices, training plans and processes are updated, maintained and adhered to
• To create, design and deliver in-house statutory, mandatory and developmental bitesize training modules for existing and new managers/colleagues at all levels across the organisation
• Proactively conduct needs analysis and research across business functions , and propose, design and facilitate appropriate innovative L&D solutions
• Coordinate, facilitate and lead various existing L&D initiatives, activities and interventions
• Engage with key stakeholders across the business and provide coaching on the range of L&D interventions to support departmental objectives and individual personal development objectives
• Provide support on all aspects of L&D projects and initiatives ensuring successful implementation, on time and in budget
• Ensure that learning evaluations are appropriately timed to measure business impact and quality of training and other learning interventions. Analysing and making recommendations to evaluation outcome to improve services
• Provide reports on various L&D activity to demonstrate progress against KPIs and departmental objectives
• Support L&D objectives/plans through procuring and liaising with external suppliers, ensuring best value as appropriate
• To keep up to date with current thinking/trends on training practice and methodologies and make recommendations to progress the L&D strategy
Requirements of the Learning and Development Advisor:
• Educated up to degree level or equivalent with HR/L&D or professional certification or qualifications
• Experience in facilitating group L&D interventions is essential
• Well established and proven experience in designing, delivering and evaluating innovative learning, development and training interventions is essential preferably within a FMCG environment
• Capable of building effective relationships throughout the organisation internally and externally at various levels including senior management
• A self-starter with a hands-on, tenacious, pragmatic approach
• Dynamic and ingenious persona
• Professional manner and excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ambitious with potential
• Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient with strong project management skills
• Talented in Microsoft Office suite applications
Reynolds is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.Apply Now