Reynolds is one of the UK's leading fresh fruit & vegetable distributors and fresh...
Our commercial and office support functions cover a wide range of departments and roles, including:
We are a growing business and the support roles in all departments are stretching and fulfilling. Without exception, these roles provide an opportunity for driven and results orientated individuals, with a passion for success.
Location: Waltham Cross
Benefits include: In addition to a competitive salary other benefits include: • Enrolment into our workplace pension • Free membership to our Health Cashback Plan • Access to discounts and savings through our rewards portal • Free onsite parking • Discounted home order service • Direct access to loans and savings plans with NLCU • 28 days paid annual leave (increased with length of service up to 33 days) • Death in service benefit
An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller in our Finance department based at our Waltham Cross Distribution Centre.
This job would suit someone with experience in Credit Control, with a strong track record in chasing overdue accounts with exposure to all aspects of credit control in a fast moving, high volume business environment.
The role involves working towards targets in a pressurised environment, you must be self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The successful candidate will report to the Credit Control Manager with duties to include the following;
Key aspects of the role will include:
• Ensure customer portfolio pay RCS to terms
• Liaise with appropriate debt collection agencies to secure recovery of RCS monies
• Meet RCS cash weekly collection targets for portfolio of customers
• Closely monitor customer debt profile escalating collections tasks where appropriate
• Prepare regular customer statements
• Work with customer portals where appropriate to ensure smooth billing and payment process
• Work collaboratively with other members of the Finance team
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
• Computer literate including Excel to intermediate level
• Professional telephone manner and excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to liaise at all levels with confidence
• Professional approach to difficult situations
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines whilst remaining calm
• Sound administrational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Experience in Credit Control
• Ideally graduate level
Reynolds is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.Apply Now