Reynolds provides the freshest produce and chilled foods, delivered anywhere in the UK the next morning to some of the biggest names in foodservice.
Every one of our customers has specific needs that we need to cater to; some require all of their produce to be sourced from within a certain geographical distance, while others specify that the delivery must be made entirely of British produce. As a trusted partner, it’s our job to identify and meet these needs, and ensure a bespoke service tailored to support the growth of each of our customer’s businesses.
We believe having the following standards delivers a point of difference for our customers:
- We constantly strive to provide the best products and services at all times
- We set high standards based on an up-to-date understanding of best practice, internally and externally
- We value continuous improvement in everything we do ensuring ever increasing standards are achieved, keeping Reynolds one step ahead of the competition
- We will be proactive in becoming smarter in our core business processes
Reynolds’ growers and suppliers share the company’s commitment to quality produce as standard, employee safety, legality and a high calibre of service delivery and customer service.
To ensure quality throughout the supply chain, Reynolds focuses on the following key corporate, social and environmental standards.
Our commitment to quality is backed up by the highest independent, industry evaluations:
- Reynolds is certificated by NSF to the British Retail Consortium’s Storage and Distribution Standard
- Reynolds has a dedicated quality control department
- All Reynolds’ products are fully traceable
- Reynolds offers full temperature control from farm to kitchen
For more information and detail on our certifications, please ask your account manager or customer services.