Work for us
The Reynolds Operational Graduate Scheme is designed to progress graduates with drive into senior management positions within the company, equipping them with the practical skills and theoretical know-how to be really effective at whatever they do.
The two year programme includes:
- The opportunity for early responsibility and accountability.
- A fast-track into logistics and distribution management.
- An excellent starting salary and regular performance based increases.
- Full management support.
- Varied secondments across relevant functions within the business.
- Dedicated mentoring from senior colleagues and soft skills development.
The qualities we look for in graduates:
- The ability to flourish in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
- High level of personal commitment.
- Strong team player.
- Results orientated and tenacious.
- Excellent communication, people, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Bags of leadership potential.
- Flexibility and the willingness to work some unsociable hours.
We are currently expanding our graduate programme to include procurement and technical functions within our business and would be delighted to hear from dynamic graduates with either a related degree or a passion for produce.
Please email your CV to us firstname.lastname@example.org